Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This is a good day

Right now I'm listening to my daughter sing "the itsy, bitsy spider" and my two oldest boys play. The baby is in his swing and in 2 1/2 hours we get to go to church. i just finished redoing some pillows for my couch and I have more designs planned for tomorrow. Hubby will be at work, so I'll need to find something to keep me busy (like 4 kids 5 and under don't keep me busy enough).
Some days the most ordinary things are what bring me the most joy. Today is definatly one of those days. we've had a busy weekend with friends over for dinner friday night, a murder mystery party yesterday, and dinner at a friend's house to night. Tomorrow I will once again send my husband off to work with a prayer in my heart that he will return home to us safe and sound.
Good days build up my reserves to help me make it through those days when all I want to do is lay down on the ground, kick my feet, roll around, and scream. A little something I've learned from my kids. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment