Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top 10

So hubby's response to reading my first blog, "I didn't think it was so hard being married to me." Uh, oh. Not exactly the response I was looking for. So today, the top ten reasons why being a fireman's wife rocks.
#10: his work schedule (who wouldn't want their husband to have 6 out 9 days off?)
#9: the firehouse is the best and easiest field trip for children (especially his own)
#8: those plastic fire hat they give to the kids provide hours of entertainment.
#7: I always have access to EMS.
#6: the nights he's working I get to count cereal as dinner.
#5: Since (I say this with love and affection) fireman never really grow up, he is a fantastic dad b/c he relates so well with the kids.
#4: Sweet overtime pay.
#3: Honestly, truly, I love the smell of a firehouse.
#2: Thanks to his physically demanding job, I have a sexy man to look at.
and the #1 reason being married to a fireman rocks.....

#1: HELLO!!! I get to be married to a FIREMAN! What women doesn't dream about that?


After the hubs got home I realized I forgot the most important reason being a fireman's wife rocks. When he got home he'd just finished 8 hours of fighting a fire downtown. My kids can honestly say that their dad is a hero. Love ya, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment